Samsung Galaxy S4: How to Enable and Use Single Tap Mode in Android 4.4.2 Kitkat

As I've written in the previous post that I finally got the newest update Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on my Samsung Galaxy SIV via OTA. So far, it works well and hasn't given me an error yet. I even love this version more than the previous one because it gives me some new features I really like.

See also: New Options and Features in Android 4.4.2 Kitkat in Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Once my phone was successfully updated, I did quick explore in the Settings menu and I impressed with some new options, one of which is called Single tap mode. This feature will allow you to dismiss/snooze alarm or timer alerts and accept/reject incoming call simply by single tapping the on-screen icon, so you don't need to swipe anymore :)


How to enable or disable single tap mode in Android 4.4.2 Kitkat?
Below are the steps to do so:
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap My device tab.
  3. Scroll down to find Accessibility, then tap it.
  4. Depending on your current settings, tap Single tap mode to enable or disable this option. When the box next to this option is ticked means this option is enabled.


How to use single tap mode in Android 4.4.2 Kitkat?
Once you activated single tap mode, now you can dismiss your alarm and timer alerts by single tapping the on-screen icon, and also when you receive an incoming call you can single tap the Accept call icon (Green phone circled) to accept the call or single tap the Reject call icon (Red phone circled) to reject the call.


I personally like this option because single tap the on-screen icon is more comfort than swipe it to the certain direction. So, for me it's now simpler and easier than before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi the insiders,
Thanks for coming and I hope you can get something useful here.
Before submitting your comment to ask about an issue, please make sure to provide information as much as possible (at least write your model number and Android version) and describe the problem clearly.
Also, since all comments will be moderated, all comments with irrelevant links(if any) or contain with offensive/harsh word will be deleted.
The last, if you have a question and can't find the relevant article, please feel free to reach me through the Contact us page. I'll be more than happy to reply the email and answer the question :)